View properties now with the guidance of a professional agent, simulating a traditional property visit with Floorfy’s one-click integrated system.
What are real estate video calls?
Real-estate video calls allow users to discover all of a properties’ details and features with the knowledge and experience of a commercial agent, who guides them throughout the tour. In this sense, these video calls go one step further than a virtual tour, which you can see an example of here.
Now, more than ever, it is difficult for both agents and investors to fit in multiple physical visits to properties in one day, or make a final decision on the purchase after only one visit. Estate agents are beginning to see Floorfy’s videos call as a more efficient option.
Viewers have the chance to move around the property as if they were actually there and ask questions throughout. With a virtual tour video call, it is now possible to complete visits in 20 minutes and answer any doubts clients may, have without needing to travel.
Why use them?
Online estate agent portals like Holapisos have already integrated guided virtual calls into their property portfolios. What are you waiting for?
These virtual video calls come with multiple benefits and mean that Floorfy’s software stands out from competition. Here are a few:
- Go at your own pace. Virtually walk round the property as many times as you want, if you are not fully convinced.
- Show your family friends. Arrange multiple calls with agents and add your family and friends so they can offer their opinion.
- Re-watch the virtual tours. Record the video call to be able to rewind and watch the virtual tour, without having to schedule any more appointments.
- Learn everything there is to know about the property. Having a guided tour means you will continue to have a personalized service, learning about the dimensions, materials and textures from your professional estate agent.
- No need to leave your doorstep. Some clients even purchase of a property without leaving the comfort of their own home. This is particularly useful in the time of Covid-19 mobility restrictions.
- Convenience for agents and clients. Both agents and users save time and money with this system, whilst eliminating the stress of travelling to a property.
How do I start one of these calls?
To start a video call, simply notify the agent about which property you wish to virtually view, scheduling a time convenient for both parties. Then wait for the agent to send you a link on WhatsApp, mail or SMS.
Make sure your camera and microphone are on to fully experience the real estate video call. Once in the call, you will be able to browse the property and ask the agent any questions and doubts you have about the interior. The agent will be able to give you an extra insight into the specific details, like the furniture, materials and measurements of the rooms and spaces.
If you still have doubts after your video call or want a family member or friend to see it, simply schedule another one! With the real estate video call clients can view the property as many times as they like to make sure they are completely confident about their final decision.
If you would like to know more about integrating guided video calls into your real estate business now, don’t hesitate in getting in contact with us by visiting floorfy.com/contact.