Since technology broke into the real estate sector, the agencies have not stopped investigating new techniques and formats that facilitate the relationship with the client. On this occasion, we will focus on highlighting 5 advantages of virtual 360º visits that allow us to improve the sales ratios of real estate agencies.
Virtual 360º visits or tours allow the user to be placed virtually in the place we want. Also, make you enjoy a highly immersive experience very faithful to reality. These tours are made up of images with a spherical vision of any space that is displayed at the user’s will, leaving it to them to take the reins of their virtual visit.
This experience is created thanks to a camera that rotates on itself and captures images from each corner of the rooms of a property so that when assembling through the Floorfy software, the feeling is to have access to the details and to be able to move around the rooms.
Incorporating and offering this experience to our clients will serve as a tool to save many face-to-face visits that later turn out to be unproductive, hitting the property that everyone is looking for in less time and, consequently, improving the general user experience.
If you still do not offer this service, it is time to know the advantages of virtual visits.
5 advantages of 360º virtual tours
For any real estate company, a 360º visit becomes a very powerful marketing tool. It allows potential customers the opportunity to view the space and even the items for sale without having to move.
Below we explain everything that your company will gain by using this tool:
- Increase the time of the visit on the web: this type of visit cannot be compared to flat images, since they offer much more to the client. It increases the user’s browsing time on the web and it is easier to get a lead interested in the home than when we only show content that is not interactive.
- It is linked to innovation: by including new generation solutions in our services, we project a modern image to the client who sees us as a company that invests in its own growth and generates trust.
- Increases the odds of purchase: When customers can enjoy virtual tours and are offered the necessary information, they are much more likely to speed up the decision and opt to see the apartments that are most attractive to them.
- It is a strategic communication tool: we position our agency above the competition. Not only when it comes to reaching the end customer, but also when capturing properties or on the Internet portals themselves. It improves our reach and positioning in the market.
- The visual impact: these virtual tours are an internet service that has great appeal for users and potential customers.
If it has convinced you, learn about the software options that Floorfy has at your disposal. Find out how it works and request a demo without obligation.